At the Dental Clinic, we have assembled a team of the best dentist in Monterrey Mexico just for your dental needs. We are experts in redesigning your smile. Since the first visit, you will have a clear view of the investment that it will take for your treatment. We have the equipment necessary so you don’t have to go in-between places: we have the equipment for small x-rays, up to a Dental cone beam computed tomography (CT) if needed. This cone beam is used to produce three dimensional (3-D) images of your teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways and bone in a single scan. No second-guessing, since the first visit you will know the strategy for your dental care.
Here are some of the doctors that include our team:
- Dr. Jose Luis Morales Saldana specializes in Implantology, which is the branch of dentistry dedicated to dental implants.
- Dr. Alejandra Rodriguez specializes in oral rehabilitation. Oral Rehabilitation pertains to the restoration and maintenance of oral function, comfort, appearance, and health of the patient by the restoration of the natural teeth and/or the replacement of missing teeth and contiguous oral and maxillofacial tissues with artificial substitutes.
- Dr. Adela Villareal specializes in orthodontics in pediatric dentistry. Which it can correct malocclusion through interceptive orthodontic treatment. Among other important procedures for our young ones.
- Dr. Pablo de la Garza is our specialized anesthesiologist. Making it a relaxed and pain-free experience when anesthesia is needed in the procedure.
- Dr. Alan Lopez our team’s endodontist. An endodontist is a dentist who specializes in the causes, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and injuries of the teeth’s dental pulp.
- Dr. Roxana Medina diagnoses overbites, occlusions, misaligned teeth and jaws, and overcrowded mouths, in short: she is our team’s Orthodontist.
- Dr. Abraham Escobedo is our orthodontics that specializes in using clear teeth aligners to correct teeth positioning.
We offer Multi-Specialty Dental services including:
- Dental Cleaning: The procedure removes calculus, stains, and plaque from your teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry : such as whitening, porcelain, and composite veneers Implants That can be placement and restoration. Single, all on 4 or other processes recommended by our implantologist.
- Dentures: Our dentist can craft complete and partial dentures that are both natural-looking and feeling.
- Dental Crowns and bridges: A permanent dental solution to missing teeth or teeth that are decayed, damaged or cracked.
- Periodontal treatment: Gingivitis and gum disease are the main causes of gum treatment.
- Tooth fillings: Tooth-colored and metal fillings are available to repair decayed teeth.
- Orthodontics: Traditional and clear braces are available for patients of any age. In this section, we include Invisalign and Ezalinger.
- Pediatric dentistry: Trained team members to meet the unique oral health needs of your infants, children, and adolescents.
Get in contact with us by message or by our contact phone number 81 8448 5514 for more information